Copyprotect

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

You are tracked

Sign by Ayan Bhandari - Get Your Free Sign

Friday, June 29, 2007

In Love with a Whore.....


Today, this is my offering to show my respect and gratitude towards a whore, who has been defying the very existence of such genre. “She”….. She has the power to accept every single individual who just have to act as her customer. They can be a fair skinned filth or a dark skin saint. They can be a white collared monster or a blue coloured saviour. It is “she” who welcomes and broadcasts all are welcome to enjoy the pleasure of her lap. All are welcome to facilitate the sweat on her lips and the warmth between her thighs. And she has the power to take it all. She for ages is the shelter of desires, in which we are all captives.

On this day, I proudly confess, that I’m in love. I’m in love with this woman. I can sense, she is the one for whom I can bleed. She is the one for whom I can draw my first blood. In her name my heart snivel. In her name, my tears flow down my cheeks. And if you can read my tears, you can see her portrait, serene and calm. You will be able to feel her divinity, her eternity. It is because of her I’ve tasted my youth my life. The ever increasing debts never seems to stops, as my hungers grows to void in. I seek the path to thank her for her unconditional love. As she stands tall for her unnamed duty towards the trivial who never sensed the necessity of understanding her. She screams under the dark night and smiles in the morning. And yes, I’m proud of being in love with such a whore who does not fashion to void her stomach or her earthly pleasures but for our never satisfying demands. This puts me under an obligation and imprisonment behind the bars of romance, culture and humanity. I bow down to her, for she is my home, my city Kolkata.


6 comments:

coffee stain said...

1. since i took the picture... i get to label them.....and this is a poor ol beggar...not a hoe

my rules

slothful guzzler said...

firstly..screw this word verification shite..its too time consuming....secondly.....highly charged up content...kintu ki bara...thats a beggar re,,,bhikiri....not a pros!!!!!!

The Sad Dragon said...

You are either calling this old lady a whore or the city a whore. You should get your priorities straight, dude. But joke's apart...its a good piece. You do sound like an 'atel', though.

Santanu....... said...

WELL.......THE SNAP ASIDE.....WE ALL HAVE TO ADMIT ITS TRUE.....

Unknown said...

This is a good one. Though not crisp, it is deep and sensitive. Good ...

wanderlust said...

nirar janya series porechis ? emnite bhalo.. i mean the parallel is good.