Copyprotect

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

You are tracked

Sign by Ayan Bhandari - Get Your Free Sign

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Intrigued

The vision is certainly not meant to be such adamantly blurry as we step into this festive season. Life has taken an unduly path of dumb stricken paranoia. The very air I breathe is clustered with advertent artificialities and precarious pretentions. It is irrational to think death is bad for us, because we do not think the nonexistence preceding our births is bad for us, and when we compare this period of nonexistence to death, we see the two are mirror images, alike in all respects.
The blossom atria crossed the swords and axed the wings of my narrow escapade from all the sins that I have done. No offense and no regret as it had to settle the personal feuds one day or the other. The smile was perfect for the winged and arrow tailed creature as the fight was drawn in his favour. I am wounded now, tired of blood and death heads. The unfathomed blasphemy married to the desecration has become one of the most talked about couples amongst the angelic boulevard. And I am so numb today that I can no longer hear the music of rain, I don’t cherish the taste of honey and I can’t see the colours the earth displays.
I dig deep to look for answers inside this cave of fortunes and now when the lights has faded, it’s dark ahead. When I tried to turn back and it is equally dark behind. I spin all around to see a glimpse of light to guide my way and realized this is no mirage of dreams. I am clutched under the merciless paws of darkness where there is no path ahead or probably I don’t carry enough glow with me to identify the path. I shout, I scream and hear my voice echoes back to me with more pitch and shrillness. And this is where the godsend idea sleeked through the rocks. I lighted my joint rolled out of weed with the phosphorous stones lying at my feet. This is when I felt may be watching the football match on ESPN can be much more fun than looking for these answers. One might argue that at least part of the harm for which death is responsible is incurred precisely when death occurs. But it is implausible to say that the harm of posthumous events is incurred when those events occur. A more promising strategy is to say it is accrued while its victim is alive.

7 comments:

The Sad Dragon said...

good statement. good emotion.
too much clutter.
do u actually need to use so many difficult words to express what u feel?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
slothful guzzler said...

Ok Bhandari, i did not actually get what you mean....i guess something about the final equation of life...if not doesnt matter....the only thing i can say is yes.....good beer and footie can cure all sorts of shit :-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

looks like u should hav been a student of literature or philosophy. i dnt think u should hav chosen engineering after reading ur blog.

Unknown said...

Very unique post.I like it.
Best Candid photographers in Jaipur

Unknown said...

thanks for share amazing post Candid photographers in jaipur